Rumor has it that the "Pink Starbucks Drink" is supposed to help with your breastmilk production. So we wanted to share this yummy recipe with you, so you can make your own!
- 4 bags acai berry green tea
- 1/2 cup boiling hot water
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- In two tall glasses, add 2 tea bags in each and fill each glass with 1/4 cup of boiling water. Steep for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add one tablespoon of sweetener into each glass. Stir to combine. Add a handful of strawberries and ice cubes into each glass.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk into each glass. Stir to combine and garnish with more strawberries.